Request Availability for your photography session
Please select the session you are interested in booking in the main menu and scroll down on the page to fill out the form.
Veronika Gant Photography
As of April 27, 2020, Gregg Abbott, the Governor of Texas, outlined the details of his plans to reopen the Texas economy beginning May 1st. The Governor has granted sole proprietors the decision to reopen their businesses with limited capacity so long as they are able to follow strict guidelines.
As many of you know, safety has and always will be my top priority as I pursue what drives me the most- capturing and creating amazing memories of the most important moments from my client’s lives.
During Phase 1: May 1st to May 18th
- Post-production: Photo editing will continue for my previous clients in addition to my future clients who photograph their own images and commission my studio for editing.
- Permitted Portrait Sessions: The following portrait sessions are allowed as they do not require direct contact or personal adjustments from the photographer and will allow me to perform photography from a safe distance of 6ft or more:
- Standard Maternity Portraits: Standard Maternity Portrait sessions (Not Vogue Session). A family member of which you are in direct contact with on a daily basis can assist in with fabric tossing as I will not provide this option due to safe distance requirements.
- Cake Smash Sessions: These sessions are allowed as the photographer will photograph the baby from a safe distance of 6ft or more. You, the parent, will perform all adjustments on the baby (clothing, repositioning the baby, etc).
- General Portraits & Senior Portrait Sessions: These sessions are allowed as the photographer will photograph the senior from a safe distance of 6ft or more.
- Shoots That Are Not Permitted: The following portrait session is not allowed at this time because direct contact between photographer and subject is required:
- Newborn Portraits
- Vogue Maternity Portraits
- Family Portraits of 2 people or more
- Note: On May 18th. 2020, the Governor of Texas will provide us with an update as to whether or not my business can move forward with portrait sessions that require direct contact.
Guidelines for Veronika Gant Photography Studio
We will do our best to diligently disinfect and maintain the cleanliness of our studio space for the protection of our clients and ourselves. Despite our efforts, we do not take responsibility for any symptoms that may arise before or after your session at our home studio. Therefore, be advised that you are booking a photography session at your own risk. Please see the following guidelines each client must accept and adhere to in order to book a photography session with Veronika Gant Photography.
- Masks: Each person must wear a mask to enter the photography studio. Masks will be removed during photography. Photographer will wear a mask during the session.
- Shoes: Before entering the photography studio each person has to take off the shoes and leave them outside at the front door.
- Wash Hands: After entering the studio each person has to wash their hands before they touch anything in the studio. Hand sanitizer will be provided as well.
- 2-Person Limit: The maximum number of people allowed in our studio and in the photography session is 2.
- Limited # of Sessions: To provide us with the time needed to completely disinfect and sanitize the studio before and after sessions, we will accept only one session per day.
- Cancellation of Session: Respectfully, we reserve the right to end the session if we feel unsafe or at risk due to noticing any potential signs of sickness (coughing, etc).
Thank you to all of my clients for their patience and understanding that health, safety, and following government guidelines are my highest responsibility.
My hope is that all the guidelines will help stabilize the situation and slow the spread of this destructive and disruptive virus. Together we can triumph and overcome.
Thank you all!
Private home studio
Veronika Gant Photography
Our private studio is located in San Antonio TX 78251 near Sea World, close to the intersection of Highway 151 and Potranco.
Monday : Closed
Tuesday : Closed
Wednesday : 9 AM – 5 PM
Thursday : 9 AM – 5 PM
Friday : 9 AM – 5 PM
Saturday : 10 AM – 5 PM
Sunday : 10 AM – 5 PM
Newborn studio setup
with Veronika Gant Photography
I'm absolutely overjoyed that I met Veronica! I was going to a wedding and her husband approached me (he was photographing the wedding). I was 7 months pregnant at the time. He asked me if I had a photographer in my mind for my maternity shoot and my newborn photos, and luckily I had not found one yet! He informed me that his wife Veronika was doing a model call and suggested that I apply on her Facebook page. A few days later I received an email informing me th at I had been chosen for not only a maternity session, but a newborn session as well! We started planning for the day of the maternity shoot, and Veronika was very knowledgeable when it was best to do it according to how many weeks pregnant a woman is, which is a huge help because this is my first baby. She also directed me to the perfect place to pick my gown and helped me pick my earrings! I'm terrible at this stuff so I was very grateful to have her help. We met mid-December for the photo session at Denman Estate Park, it's a beautiful place here in San Antonio that I had never heard of before. Veronika made me feel comfortable immediately, my nerves were getting the best of me because I had never done any photos like this before. She helped pose me, which made such a big difference in how I looked in the photos because you could see that I was nervous at first. I'm so thankful for her help! She was also very detailed with every part of each photo. How did the dress lay in the grass to how the sun hit my face. I could definitely feel her passion for capturing these special moments! I just received my photos from her and literally burst out in happy tears. They were everything I had imagined and more. She made me feel absolutely amazing, and she captured the beauty and joy of my pregnancy for my family and I had to look back on. She puts her heart in these sessions, and I could not thank her more for that. I can not wait until our Newborn session! We're planning on having a few more Little's down the road and there's no one I trust more than her to capture these moments Thanks again Veronika! Source: Facebook Reviews
Victoria La Course
I had an amazing experience with my newborns photoshoot! Veronika was patient and good at handling my baby with the sweetest care. I am very happy with the way that the photos came out and will forever cherish them! Source: Facebook Reviews
I had a maternity session with Veronika and I loved working with her! She is very professional and goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy with the photos. It was my first session with her and she knew how to capture my best angles! Definitely recommend her! Source: Facebook Reviews
Destiny D. Moreno
Veronika Gant is amazing! I would highly recommend it to everyone. She is the sweetest and most patient with your little ones. Thank you Veronika! We were very pleased with your work. Source: Facebook Reviews
I'm very thankful for Veronica! She was very patient with our little man during his newborn session as he did not want to sleep much during the session. She created beautiful pictures under the circumstances. She also made our maternity pictures and again created some beautiful photos. She's amazing and I'd recommend it to anyone! Source: Facebook Reviews
Jasmine Monique Dears
I was so blessed to have Veronika as my photographer for my first maternity pictures! She is the best that I've ever taken pictures with, and i can not wait for my newborn pictures with her! Thank you Veronika for dealing with my tiredness and making my pictures worth over <3 Source: Facebook Reviews
Thank You Veronika! I love the photos of Avery! They are perfect and so sweet and can not wait to share with family and friends. I am so lucky to have met you and I am really grateful for your experience and for your true professionalism. You are a great photographer and we really enjoyed the session with you. Thank you again! 🙂 Source: Facebook Reviews
Loved our newborn session with Veronika! She captured incredible images and was extremely patient with our baby boy. You are very talented and we can not wait to book our family session for early summer! Source: Facebook Reviews
So happy with my son's first professional photoshoot! Veronica did an amazing job with my little man & captured the most beautiful photos. She had so much patience and grace handling our precious newborn. Thank you so much Veronika! Source: Facebook Reviews
Office Address: 911 Dillons Vista, San Antonio, TX
Mob.: (210) 538-4757
Follow me on Instagram