I have another gallery of images to share with you all. This time it is Signature Newborn Session on Location which is the same one as Signature Newborn Session in Studio but is taking much more time and I literally taking my studio to your home 🙂
This session includes 2-3 different looks – basket with a backdrop, creative wraps with felted layers and poses on a bean bag.
After the session clients can select their 15 favorite images which our professional retoucher Tania retouch to the perfection and all these images will be delivered to you on beautiful crystal USB with a USB case.
Here is an example of the Signature Newborn Session on Location
I would like to share another gallery of pictures of Signature Newborn Session with Parents and Siblings. This session is the longest one I offer. It’s about 3-4 hours. I begin with the newborn and siblings because kids get tired very fast so I don’t want to lose the opportunity for good shots. 🙂 Then I continue with parents after this set I work only with the newborn baby and photographing three different setups. (basket with a backdrop, creative wraps with felted layers ending with the bean bag and different variation of poses. Of course, I communicate with my clients and ask them what they like and sometimes things change. With a Signature Newborn Session with Parents and Siblings, my clients can select 20 images which will be fully retouched and delivered on gorgeous crystal USB with USB case.
Here is an example of Signature Newborn Session with Parents and Siblings. These images were selected by the client not me… 🙂
I have so much work to do that I barely keep up with my blog on my website. I decided to share my work with you and go deeper than other newborn photographers. When you go to their websites mostly you can see the “money shots” which been selected by photographers and these images helping to sell. It’s totally on point and I do the same. But I decided to share with you a gallery of images which my clients picked as their favorites.
This Signature Mini Newborn Session was about one hour and I’ve been using an only bean bag focusing on poses. With every session I get different variations of images depends on the baby. This little princess was sleeping entire of the session so luckily I had a chance to get lots of shots. With Mini Newborn Session you can choose 10 images as your favorite ones and they will be fully retouched and delivery to you on beautiful crystal USB with USB case.
This is an example of the Signature Mini Newborn Session. These images were selected by my client not me … 🙂
Signature Newborn Session with Ryleigh. Congratulations to beautiful “L” family. Enjoy your sneak peek!
The food you eat during breastfeeding can be a major factor that could potentially effect your baby during the newborn photo session. Some foods could potentially produce side effects in babies under 6-weeks. It may be better to slowly introduce the following types of foods to your growing baby while breastfeeding over time so that you can carefully monitor how your baby may reacts to these foods. Here are some foods I recommend you should avoid eating 48-hours before your newborn photo session:
- Vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, sprouts, cauliflower, asparagus, onions, cucumbers, pickles causes bloating or gas in your baby’s tummy.
- Citrus fruits can cause gastrointestinal refluxes, fussiness, diaper rash and some of them gas.
Oranges, grapefruit, pineapple, lemon, strawberries, cherries and all berries.
- Spicy Foods might make your baby fussy, cry inconsolably, and cause a lot of discomforts. Please avoid Chili, Tacos, Spicy, Mexican food, Salsa
- Peanuts: If your family has a history of peanut allergies, try avoiding having peanuts until you wean your baby, else she may suffer from rashes, wheezing, or hives.
- Tomato products such as pizza, spaghetti, ketchup, lasagna, many soup bases or any tomato products. Tomatoes are also high in acid and are found in many foods lasagna and many soup bases.
- Chocolate: The potential area of concern is a substance called theobromine. Theobromine is a stimulant which has an effect on the body similar to caffeine. Theobromine is found in the cocoa solids. Dark chocolate is dark in color because it contains a greater percentage of cocoa solids and therefore it will contain higher levels of theobromine than milk chocolate. Theobromine is generally not an issue for breastfed babies unless mum is eating chocolate in very large amounts.
- Coffee, Tea, and Alcohol: When you drink tea/coffee, some of the caffeine content remains in the breast milk, which makes your baby fussy and interrupts sleep. Alcohol in breast milk may hinder the baby’s growth and can affect its sleep pattern and eating. To manage your caffeine intake, though, you’ll need to be aware of other sources, like soft drinks, energy drinks, and coffee ice cream. Caffeine also shows up in herbal products.
If your baby is gassy, we highly suggest that you avoid the above mentioned foods 48-hours before your session. Please remember I am not a nutritionist. I strongly recommend that you discuss your baby’s dietary needs with your pediatrician.